Harrassing and phishing for payment through Paypal by using eBay contact information.
Continuous billing for $59.95 through request for payment for absolutely nothing in hopes I will accidently pay the invoice. Contacted Paypal to assist in putting a stop to this. Had to eliminate an email address to put a stop to it and change email in various online accounts. Reported to IC3.gov which is equivilent to the FBI and the BBB in Canada.
STAY AWAY from Benoit Dombrowski of Angus Coin Shop selling as angus_coin_shop on eBay!
Check out his new revised shipping to US customers. First Class A-Hole!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phishing Scam
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I have purchased a Rose Colored MK watch. I'm so disappointed. I've had it for 6 months - and the one side of band is so "worn" and tarished looking......."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."