Harrassing and phishing for payment through Paypal by using eBay contact information.
Continuous billing for $59.95 through request for payment for absolutely nothing in hopes I will accidently pay the invoice. Contacted Paypal to assist in putting a stop to this. Had to eliminate an email address to put a stop to it and change email in various online accounts. Reported to IC3.gov which is equivilent to the FBI and the BBB in Canada.
STAY AWAY from Benoit Dombrowski of Angus Coin Shop selling as angus_coin_shop on eBay!
Check out his new revised shipping to US customers. First Class A-Hole!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phishing Scam
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept. 22. (We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."