Harrassing and phishing for payment through Paypal by using eBay contact information.
Continuous billing for $59.95 through request for payment for absolutely nothing in hopes I will accidently pay the invoice. Contacted Paypal to assist in putting a stop to this. Had to eliminate an email address to put a stop to it and change email in various online accounts. Reported to IC3.gov which is equivilent to the FBI and the BBB in Canada.
STAY AWAY from Benoit Dombrowski of Angus Coin Shop selling as angus_coin_shop on eBay!
Check out his new revised shipping to US customers. First Class A-Hole!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phishing Scam
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."