Harrassing and phishing for payment through Paypal by using eBay contact information.
Continuous billing for $59.95 through request for payment for absolutely nothing in hopes I will accidently pay the invoice. Contacted Paypal to assist in putting a stop to this. Had to eliminate an email address to put a stop to it and change email in various online accounts. Reported to IC3.gov which is equivilent to the FBI and the BBB in Canada.
STAY AWAY from Benoit Dombrowski of Angus Coin Shop selling as angus_coin_shop on eBay!
Check out his new revised shipping to US customers. First Class A-Hole!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phishing Scam
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I bought my ShopKeep POS system/peripherals through them. From the start, they didn't include a cable (mini USB charger ) to keep my iPad running. Then told me I can..."
- "had dinner yesterday(receipt attaced): waiting area receptionist tried to wave us away by telling us but u have a long *** ahead; do you till want to wait? I said..."
- "Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in..."