Harrassing and phishing for payment through Paypal by using eBay contact information.
Continuous billing for $59.95 through request for payment for absolutely nothing in hopes I will accidently pay the invoice. Contacted Paypal to assist in putting a stop to this. Had to eliminate an email address to put a stop to it and change email in various online accounts. Reported to IC3.gov which is equivilent to the FBI and the BBB in Canada.
STAY AWAY from Benoit Dombrowski of Angus Coin Shop selling as angus_coin_shop on eBay!
Check out his new revised shipping to US customers. First Class A-Hole!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I have purchased a Rose Colored MK watch. I'm so disappointed. I've had it for 6 months - and the one side of band is so "worn" and tarished looking......."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..."
- "This is a reason why I hate Fedex! Lazy ..."
- "Ian Beyond disappointed. I ordered flowers paid extra For a larger Florial arrangement. However, The flowers sent were Not close to what I ordered. I complained to The Company...."